Friday, October 11, 2013

Night Time is the Right Time

I just love laying my head down in the loft and doing some reading before bed. The space is just right. The pleasing lines of the roof, the light, airy pine cladding, the proportions are just what's needed; no more, no less. When we sleep in the big house it just feels all wrong these days. The bed is too big, the room is too big, the ceiling is too high. I used to love that big bedroom; now it just seems a waste. Funny how perspectives change.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in your writing class with Tammy and am just now checking out other people's blogs. Wow, I am so jealous that you us have already built your tiny house! May I ask, what is the square footage? And how old are all your kids that they can all fit? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wish they all fit. This is mom and dad's tinyhouse. I still need to build 3 more to fit all the kiddos. We'll have 2 per tinyhouse.

      Delete
  2. It is 8x20, so 160 sq ft plus the lofts.

    ReplyDelete